SecurOS generasi baru – SecurOS 10.0
We would like to bring to your attention the burning points of SecurOS 10.0 release: SecurOS Cluster – new technology that allows the building of flexible high-availability systems; Intel QSV support for H.265, SecurOS Evidence Manager – professional exported video player; SecurOS WebConnect – HTML based web-client for monitoring video and controlling cameras on a variety of platforms, as well as updates in license plate recognition system SecurOS Auto.
Breaking news SecurOS 10.0
New native SecurOS technology that allows to build flexible high-availability systems.
SecurOS Cluster supports both failover and failback functionality. SecurOS Cluster does not use any third-part virtualization or clustering software.
SecurOS Cluster main features:
- Supports various failover configurations, from most simple – like a «two videoservers plus one failover server» to complex configurations – consisting of dozens of servers. SecurOS helps to achieve required level of redundancy by reserving a certain part of Cluster servers for failover
- Supports both failover and failback functionality
- Natively provides redundancy for SecurOS video analytics modules
- Does not use any third-party virtualization or clustering software
Hardware acceleration for H.265 video decompression
The use of H.265 (HEVC) codec can save more than 50% network bandwidth and storage capacity comparing to H.264. At the same time H.265 video requires up to ten times more computing resources when decompressed on the CPU.
Intel QSV support allows to offload H.265 (HEVC) decompression to GPU decoders from 6th, 7th and 8th generations of Intel desktop processors. This removes the limitations for the number of H.265 cameras displayed on SecurOS Operator Workstations.
SecurOS Evidence Manager
SecurOS Evidence Manager is designed to effectively review the exported video related to an incident.
The evidence video file can contain recordings from multiple cameras.
SecurOS Evidence Manager can be installed separately from SecurOS or can be included with the exported evidence file. It supports simultaneous synchronized playback of all recordings in evidence video file. It supports simultaneous synchronized playback of all the recordings in evidence video file.
SecurOS Evidence Manager has a familiar interface for SecurOS users and inherits many functionalities of the SecurOS Media Client:
- grouping of cameras in layouts
- archive navigation – jumping forward and backward
- fast forward playback with normal, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32 speeds
- digital zooming
- processing video received from cameras equipped with fisheye or panamorph lens
- printing and saving video snapshots
SecurOS GUI updates
Updated SecurOS user interface design meets current industrial demands for usability and ergonomics: improved control clarity and darker color scheme make the GUI more convenient to use especially in control rooms with low lighting.
SecurOS administration interface now includes predefined object groups/categories, for a more intuitive system configuration.
SecurOS Webconnect is an HTML5 based web-client that allows security personnel the ability to monitor video and control cameras on a variety of platforms using standard web browsers.
WebConnect allows viewing live video files, playing back archived record and group cameras in Views for operator convenience. It is also possible to get a thumbnail view for cameras on the Map. Video analytics events and other alarm or informational events are displayed in the “Alarm” window.
Key features of SecurOS WebConnect:
- Connect to multiple SecurOS installations using SecurOS user credentials
- Up to 13 cameras simultaneously in real-time
- Fast forward playback with x1, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32 speeds
- Jump forward and backward archive navigation
- Cameras can be grouped in Views for operator convenience
- Support of SecurOS Maps
- Thumbnail view for cameras on the Map
- Camera event list vie
- Secure HTTPS connection
Operator Workstation Profiles
Now SecurOS system administrators have a new robust tool for configuring large-scale security systems with a vast number of operator workstations faster and easier.
A SecurOS operator can use any profile allowed by his user rights. After successful authorization, the operator can switch between different environments (Profiles) selecting the most suitable for his current tasks.
- Any PC with installed Operator Workstation software can be connected to the SecurOS system. Just log in.
- To ensure the greater level of security, the administrator can limit the pool of IP-addresses of PCs that can be connected to the SecurOS system.
Improved 64-bit SecurOS architecture
Optimization of SecurOS makes better use of 64-bit server platform. SecurOS 64-bit video servers now support two times more cameras comparing to 32-bit version. A single server now can process video streams from more than 300 FullHD cameras at 30fps when recording 24/7 archive. The total bitrate can be up to 1300 Mbit/s.
Over the years, the SecurOS gathered an extensive set of Cybersecurity features. SecurOS v.10 is one of the most reliable and secure video management platforms in the market today.
SecurOS Edge Storage Sync now allows retrieval of archive from camera edge storage over encrypted https connection.
SecurOS EdgeStorage Sync module supports the secure https connection between Camera and SecurOS Video Server. The Self-Encrypting Drive technology is now certified for recording encrypted video to storage using HDD AES-256. Video and metadata encryption is possible with using SED-compatible hard drivers and controllers.
The Self-Encrypting Drive technology uses embedded in disks hardware resources for the encryption. In such a way, there is no additional load on the CPU.
Breaking news SecurOS Auto 10.0
The list of recognized license plates has been expanded:
- Implemented recognition of Thailand plates, including the definition of a province by its name in Thai
- Added new Kirghiz plates (FE-Shcrift)
- Implemented Maryland license plate recognition (USA)
- Improved recognition of Massachusetts and New York plates (USA)
Improved performance or the process of recognizing plates on servers with multi-core processors. Optimized recognition speed when working with high-resolution video.